Proper nutrition is the foundation of health. It’s that simple. Frequently, many diseases are directly or indirectly caused by a lack of essential nutrients in the diet. Cravings, fatigue, bloating and joint pain are just a few of the many symptoms which can be impacted by diet. Too often, dietary models are about what needs to be eliminated, but sometimes, it is what needs to be added that is most beneficial.
Furthermore, a balanced diet is just one contributing factor to a vibrant and energetic daily experience. Nourishment and nutrition extend far beyond carbohydrates, fats and proteins; exercise, work, personal connection, spiritual awareness all contribute to encouraging vitality. In today’s hectic paced and plugged-in culture, personal nourishment and self-care often get lost. Nutritional coaching can help you re-establish that balance.
Nutritional coaching is about getting rid of the struggle – once and for all. Focusing on inclusion rather than elimination: adding nutrient rich foods and healthy habits. Integrating fresh whole foods, incorporating routine exercise that works with your schedule, and ensuring that everyday there is some “you” time – these are the key ingredients to help you thrive.
Nutritional Coaching Program
- bi-monthly consultations to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want and e-mail support in between sessions
- learn to interpret nutrition information and labeling
- tips to navigate the grocery store
- simple handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- discovering (or rediscovering) the essential you