Herbal therapy has three primary functions: treatment of acute conditions; treatment of chronic conditions; health maintenance. Because herbal therapy can be incorporated on a daily basis, it not only is acts as an adjunct therapy to acupuncture, but also as an individual modality. Each formula is designed to the patient’s specific needs.
For quality assurance, the herbs used have been Certified
- USDA – National Organic Program
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
Common symptoms such as fatigue, weight-related issues, anxiousness and low mood can present in a variety of conditions. In fact, root causes such as metal sensitivities, dietary intolerances, and menopause can manifest as nearly identical symptoms. Neuro-endo-immune (NEI) testing offers detailed insight into systemic disturbances.
- Measures nervous-, endocrine-, and immune-system markers.
- Supplementation based on these results targets underlying imbalances.
- Retest and supplementation adjustment based on the patient’s improvement.